Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Support System

Breaking news, fans! Triple Torture's biggest fan has just announced that she will be flying in for the St. Paul Triathlon to show her support. She's taking a jet plane all the way from the East Coast, she's waking up at 5 am with me, and she better be bringing her camera to document my domination of this course. That's right, my mother! See the resemblance - I know you do.

I am really lucky to have such supportive parents, and now the pressure is on to perform well. I can't bring shame to the family. Just kidding. We're Irish, not Asian.

I went running tonight with Rachael, and even though it was humid and disgusting, we finished our loop around Lake Calhoun and then stretched while watching a beautiful sunset. I typically run earlier in the evening, but with the warm weather upon us, I might start running later just to see more sunsets like tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment