Thursday, April 15, 2010

Not Feeling It

I had a really hard time running around Lake Calhoun tonight. It was very windy at the beginning of the run, and I think running against the wind took a lot out of me right from the start. Augh, but whatever with these excuses. I was really disappointed in myself, and even worse, I was running with Jihone, so there was a witness to my suckiness!

Tomorrow is an off day, and I haven't decided what to do for Saturday yet. I still need to join a gym, so maybe I can accomplish that this weekend. In other news, I have been hydrating more before running and haven't been having the swollen hands issue. Thanks to Giul, who gave me the heads up on that trick!

2 comments:

  1. No problem my star triathlete! I hope the #1 fan takes lots of super cool pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The #1 fan has already promised to arrive with loads of extra film in tow!

    ReplyDelete