Friday, April 23, 2010

Books!

I ran on the treadmill at the gym today, and then attended a yoga class. My low expectations for the yoga class were fairly accurate, and my obsession with CorePower continues...

But who cares about that crap, because I also stopped at the public library and picked up a load of triathlon books I ordered! LOOK!

Notice the two books for "idiots" and "dummies." The titles of the books are demeaning, but I suppose I am an idiot when it comes to training for a triathlon. For instance, I have already learned that if you wear a wetsuit, you also need to cover yourself in some kind of lubricant (kinky, I know) because apparently you get some rough sorts of chaffing! Sick! I'm not sinking $300 into a wetsuit anyway, so I guess I don't need to hang on to that piece of information, but maybe it will come in handy someday. Nah, probs not. I paged through a few of the books on my bus ride home, and I'm excited to read them after those five pesky finals. Oh, May 15th - how I await your arrival!

No comments:

Post a Comment