Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Moving = Exercise?

Working out this week has been seriously hindered by the fact that I'm moving to a different apartment this weekend and have been slowly but surely packing up all my stuff each night after school. I had been feeling really badly about not running as planned, BUT THEN my cousin told me about this fun moving company in Chicago called Move-tastic! The movers are triathletes who run back and forth from your apartment to their truck. It's a speedy move and it sounds like they get a lot of exercise too. GENIUS.

Therefore, this Saturday, I will be re-creating my own Move-tastic company as I run back and forth to my Uhaul trailer. And it won't just be for exercise. Oh, you haven't seen the forecast? Yeah, it's supposed to rain...


Have I ever mentioned how much I HATE rain?!

No comments:

Post a Comment