Wednesday, July 28, 2010

The Cutest Triathlete Of Them All



Anyone who has talked to me in person lately has probably become aware of my obsession with having a matching triathlon outfit for the race in August. I bought tri shorts off Bonktown a while ago, and I have been searching for a top ever since. Well, today I hit the jackpot! I randomly searched for the matching top on google shopping this morning, and instead of zero results, as have appeared in every previous search, I found one this time! One, sole, remaining matching tri top, in a size small on some random website in Texas. If anyone has ANY idea of how hard it is to find small sizes on sale, this fact alone should make you understand why this made my day. Normally, my disdain for Texas would prevent me from supporting the state in any way, but I had to put my personal feelings aside in the name of triathlete fashion. 

Even better, the tank top was on sale AND I found an online coupon for another $10 off. The combination of savings on top of savings nearly blew my discount-loving mind. In 5-7 days, the two pieces will be combined to create one super-amazing Captain Planet-like power field that will get me to the finish line!

No comments:

Post a Comment